HACE in the Community
Mujeres de HACE
Mujeres de HACE program is designed to empower high-potential Latinas to succeed professionally and thrive personally by providing insight, access and professional development.
- Designed to meet the needs of today's working Latina to help move her into leadership roles in the workplace and in the community
- To teach these women how to pass on their successes from this program on to other women
- Help to improve the productivity levels and retention rates for Latinas in the U.S. and the companies/organizations they represent over the next decade
2009 Mujeres Program Recap
- Number of Participants: 36
- Average Age: 35
- Industries Represented: Financial, Insurance, Social Service, Education, Retail
For more information about Mujeres de HACE click here.
El Futuro is a a career development project for high school students delivered by HACE in partnership with Chicago Public Schools Department of College and Career Preparation.
This program develops the next generation of Latino leaders by engaging professionals in inspiring students to achieve ambitious academic and career goals.
El Futuro Students
- Gain a better understanding of their options for life after high school including both higher education and entry into the workforce.
- Develop the skills and networks necessary for gaining meaningful career opportunities.
- Graduate from high school and enter college at higher rates.