HACE organizes one day events in Chicago, Houston and New York,
to bring together Latino professionals with hiring managers and
recruiters. We have been organizing these kinds of events since 1986.
They are a great opportunity for companies to build
their candidate database and to hire top talent.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Companies that are looking for top talent candidates
• Job seekers that are looking for employment
• Individuals that are looking to expand their networks
• Individuals that need their resume reviewed by
professional career coaches
In 2012, the Houston Conference had over 400 professional job
seekers and 17 exhibitors. The 2012 Chicago Conference had
over 650 professional job seekers and 38 vendors which were
focused on acquiring and recruiting Latino talent.
• (1) 8x10 exhibitor booth
• (2) months of unlimited Job Postings on HACE’s website
• (2) months of Resume Access (Over 1,000 resumes)
• (2) Tickets for lunch
• Pre-screening of candidates available upon reequest
• Over 40 million impressions via promotion on HACE's social
and traditional media outlets
Chicago and Houston exhibitors, download the Exhibitor Contract PDF.
New York exhibitors, download the Exhibitor Contract PDF.
Hilton University of Houston
4800 Calhoun Road
Houston, TX 77004
Hilton New York Times Square
234 W 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036
Palmer House Hilton
17 E. Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
If you have question about exhibiting
at one of our conferences, email
Rocio Mendez or call her at
Chicago and Houston exhibitors,
download the Exhibitor Contract PDF.
New York exhibitors, download
the Exhibitor Contract PDF.