Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Immunobiologics Intern in our San Diego location office. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Molecular biology and cloning of antibody fragment expression vectors
- Protein expression (bacteria)
- Protein purification (affinity, size exclusion, FPLC)
- High-throughput screening (ELISA, flow cytometry (FACS), Sanger DNA sequencing, western Blot, etc)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Undergraduate student in good academic standing with a focus in biochemistry, biology, molecular biology, pharmaceutical science, or a related biological or chemical science field (Second or Third year students preferred)
- Students must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Expected time commitment is 40 hours/week during summer
- Applicants must be highly motivated with excellent oral and written communication
- Applicant should demonstrate an excellent academic record in pursuit of a degree in related biological/chemical sciences
- Successful completion of Molecular Biology (lecture and laboratory) is preferred
- Previous experience with each of the following is preferred but not required: cloning, DNA sequencing, protein expression/purification, ELISA, FACS, DNA
- Potential exposure to cold temperatures, loud noises, reactive chemicals
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.