Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Packaging Development Intern in our Deerfield office. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Support Package Development Managers in developing optimal packaging methods and processes to produce final finished goods and provide creative packaging alternatives to R&D and Marketing to support new and existing projects.
- Support cross functional product/project teams. Obtain exposure to project management techniques used within the group, across departments, sites, companies and cultures aimed at optimizing communication and achieving Takeda s goals.
- Work with Third Party Manufacturers to gain knowledge on their different capabilities, pricing structures, staffing and processes via ongoing commercial support, contract negotiations and product launches.Assist in the management of the relationship with key component vendors and research new vendors that would be a good fit with the strategy at Takeda.Develop awareness of industry stateofthearttechnologies and packaging/design advancements, including innovative (novel) raw materials and container/closure concepts.Collaborate with Package Development Managers, Project Managers and other Manufacturing Operations staff members to obtain mentoring opportunities as appropriate.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Enrolled in a U.S. accredited university.
- Junior year status with focus in Packaging.
- Interest in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Selfmotivation, ability to work independently and within a team environment, show adaptability, creativity and good judgment required.
- Proficient in facilitation, presentation tools and techniques and excellent communication skills
- Able to handle multiple projects with competing timelines
- Posss project management skills
- Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook Proficient
- MS Word Proficient
- MS Excel Proficient
- MS PowerPoint Proficient
- Previous experience managing projects strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to works well in teams, effectively manage
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please