Pastoral Center/Parish Turnaround
The Marketing and Enrollment Manager for Turnaround Schools provides specific support in marketing and enrollment to designated schools that are part of the Archdiocesan Turnaround Program. The Manager assists in developing and implementing strategies to enhance the marketing, retention, recruitment, and enrollment of assigned Catholic schools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides general support for designated schools in marketing, recruitment, retention, and enrollment management
- Provides Training in marketing and enrollment practices to principals, marketing professionals, and other staff.
- Assists schools in creating and executing marketing plans for the short-, medium-, and long-terms.
- Provides training as requested to parent groups, faculties, parishioners, and other key school stakeholders.
- Creates and delivers content for Archdiocesan Marketing and Enrollment Network (AMEN) webinars and workshops.
- Creates and shares regular reports on progress inside of schools.
- Attends marketing events as a representative of the Office of Catholic Schools.
- Attends OCS staff meetings, Vicariate team meetings, Leadership Days, and other events as necessary.
- Travels with frequency to visit schools to assess marketing and enrollment practices.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in marketing in a school, non-profit, or other professional setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using basic information technology (e.g. Microsoft applications, etc.)
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks and activities
- Available to attend evening and weekend meetings at different locations throughout the Archdiocese of Chicago
- Willing and able to work with racially, ethnically and socio-economically diverse school communities
- Must have knowledge, understanding and respect for the Catholic Church teaching, mission and values. Hiring consideration may be given to candidates who are Catholic.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred (but not required).