Associate Document Management Specialist
Why Work For Credit Acceptance?
Credit Acceptance is a rapidly-expanding company with extensive growth opportunities. We are proud to say, for the 4th year in a row, we have been named one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our team members and culture create a positive workplace that drives us to succeed, making Credit Acceptance one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential
Credit Acceptance offers team members:
- Extensive growth opportunities as demonstrated by our track record of promoting internally
- An atmosphere that is collaborative, challenging, and filled with forward thinking team members
- Ongoing business training and career development opportunities
- Strong work-life balance with generous PTO beginning on day 1
- Competitive market-based salary with quarterly profit sharing and annual merit bonuses
- Excellent benefits package that includes 401(K) match, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision along with additional benefits that make us a great place to work
We are hiring an Associate Document Management Specialist within our Compliance Department.
Responsibilities in your area will include:
- Provide administrative support the Company’s Document Management Program
- Oversee all new requests submitted to the DMP, including contacting the submitter to ensure that we understand the request; and reviewing other submissions to identify related or similar requests
- Assist the Manager in the Quarterly Planning process
- Oversee and respond to inquiries made to the DMP Team email box
- Handle non-complex document submissions requests within the SLA
- Assist in managing corporate agreements, including ensuring documents have been fully executed, are timely received, and are added to the Published Document Library and working with the business to establish user permissions and review dates
- Ensure that Corporate Documents are preserved or destroyed in accordance with the Document Management Program
- Assist Manager in overseeing Company’s Document Library, including ensuring team members have access to the documents necessary for them to do their job and all links are working
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
Who Are We Looking for?
Our ideal candidate for this role needs to:
- Have the ability to prioritize, multitask and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Be flexible - can adjust to rapidly changing business environment
- Understand, interpret, document and record data/ observations clearly
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills; speak in an assertive manner when appropriate
- Have the ability to seek, retain, and share knowledge to help team members resolve requests
- Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to understand, interpret and act on information promptly and effectively
- Be self-driven, motivated to help, and able to perform with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Take ownership of issues to resolution
- Be organized with the ability to multitask
- Able to communicate with team members at all levels in the business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Professional
- Bachelor degree in English, Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field OR 1-2 years of recent equivalent experience
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines
- Work onsite at the Credit Acceptance HQ site is required
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Experience supporting multiple departments in a fast paced environment
Company Core Values:
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE in their work:
- Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment
- Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust
- Insightful: Make timely well-considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn
- Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don’t be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels
- Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer.