The Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center - Managed by Commonwealth Hotel Collection, LLC. We are a leading franchisee of Marriott, Hyatt and Hilton brands, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity. We embrace management values that include a “Whatever It Takes” attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction. We are getting ready to open this brand new hotel, and need great people to join our team.
CHC and our Hotel Brands have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for our guest. Through dramatic design, and attentive service, we approach the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. At the Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver, we believe our guests select us because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Our ideal candidate possesses a high-level of attention to detail and is dedicated to ensuring our guests have an exceptional experience during their stay. Great positive, outgoing personality and big smile, servant soul and desire to take care of others.
- Use friendly and appropriate expressions when engaging guests
- Be fully acquainted with the different points of interest
- Assist in making reservations for restaurants and limousines for our guests; assist in airline ticket requests
- Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail and special deliveries to guestrooms, executive offices or meeting rooms
- Transport guests within a defined radius inside our hotel vans in a safe manner
- Ensure that the public areas, bell closet are maintained, clean and tidy
- Follow-up with guest complaints to ensure that any problems are resolved
- Arrange special requests for guests including and not limited to flowers, rental cars, forwarding luggage, sight-seeing tours and advising of different quality local shopping areas
- Utilize bell carts effectively and with caution
- Ensure the floor is covered 100% of the time, including the Front Desk
- Direct guests to the Front Desk or meeting rooms
- Call taxis and/or shuttle for guests as needed
- Assist, retrieve and load luggage for guests
- Notify the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible
- Engage in conversation with as many guests as possible
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Complete all tasks assigned by manager
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong communication, presentation, training and organizational skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude and performance
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English
- Must have a clean driving record and able to operate manual/automatic vehicles if needed.
- This position will require you to be able to lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Health, Dental & Vision
- STD, LTD, Voluntary Life
- Bonus Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations, Holiday Pay and Personal Days
- Jury Duty and Funeral Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much Much More!
- Local Candidates Preferred!
- EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Property: Hyatt Regency Aurora Denver Conference Center
Hotel Brand/Office Type: Commonwealth Hotel Collection
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Aurora
Job: Guest Service Operations
Job Sub Category: Guest Services
Req ID: 1119646