- Sourcing and management of data sets to support strategy function
- Segmentation, ad hoc analytics, financial modelling, and test design to support advanced decisioning within collections and recovery
- Monthly performance reporting incorporating performance reads of different strategy changes and new initiatives
- Responsible for the development of segmentation and advanced analytics to drive different treatments and strategies
- Responsible for profitability assessment of Collection and recovery strategies through risk / return analysis using advanced financial modelling.
- Responsible for test design (Design of experiments) to support test and learn across operations and allow for measurement of specific strategy rollout.
- Work with internal and external operations teams to define specific treatments to be allocated by strategy
- Project manage strategy changes from conceptual design to analytical sizing to test design to stakeholder buy-in to implementation to interpretation of results
- Manage continuously measure of tests’ impact through implementation of dedicated reporting and ad hoc analysis. As required, amend / refine strategies through a defined change management process.
- Vigorously monitor operations execution to ensure that strategies are executed as designed. Chair regular review meetings to ensure accurate execution, size benefits, and agree any changes. Where possible, assist operations in the execution of strategy through standardized and ad hoc analysis including capacity planning, AHT analysis, etc.
- Monitor profile and portfolio changes across countries, products, and delinquency levels
- Manage monthly performance views across portfolios including operational execution, strategy performance, and changes to risk profile.
- Quantitative Math or Engineering or Business degree (e.g. statistics, math, economics, finance, operations research, engineering etc.) (Ideally advanced graduate degree)
- 4 years in analytical roles (ideally scorecard development / monitoring, Credit Risk, Marketing Analytics or Collection Strategy). Ideal experience would include behavioral model development, NPV or advanced financial modelling, test design (design of experiments) and monitoring
- Knowledge of Collections or Recovery industry best practices desirable
- Working knowledge of process management, project management, and change management best practices
- Ideally advanced knowledge of SAS and Enterprise Miner (or similar software). Experience setting requirements for data marts and environments. Defining data models and structure is desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of the Bank’s Collections channels, technology and processes is desirable
- Advanced strategic visioning and critical thinking skills
- Advanced creativity and innovative leadership skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to identify and leverage untapped potential for use in process improvements
- Advanced project management and business process analysis skills
- Advanced leadership, relationship management, consulting, networking and influencing skills
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Strong ability to translate abstract/ theory into concrete communications
At BMO Harris Bank, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 130 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
To find out more visit our website at www.bmoharris.com/careers.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.