Combined Insurance, is seeking a Bilingual Operations Coordinator to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
Reporting to the Sales Operations Leader, the Bilingual Operations Coordinator serves as the operations business partner for the Miami Region and its Markets. The Coordinator supports local performance management, persistency and business quality, and the new agent experience within the region. The Coordinator partners with the various sales leaders and managers within the region, the Field Development organization, the HR Business Partner, and home office resources to help achieve local business objectives. The Coordinator will be expected to execute support activities consistent with national direction to maximize the sales force’s effectiveness and productivity. On a limited basis, the Coordinator will also be expected to assist with local event management and office management functions as needed.
- Leads efforts within region to monitor and support the sales practices and metrics related to quality business, including persistency and cancellations, and to drive corrective actions as required to achieve company standards.
- Analyzes and provides recommendations to management on opportunities for business and manpower performance improvement based on available data and reports. Supports the Regional Director and Sales Operations Leader in coordinating and implementing these activities.
- Identifies underperforming and non-productive agents and coordinates action plans with the local management team.
- Monitors the metrics of the new agent experience within the region, which includes hiring, recruiting, onboarding, sales school, first week in field, and achievement of initial milestones over the first 26 weeks. Partners with colleagues in sales management and other support functions to address and improve results.
- Provides local support for compliance with sales hardware (e.g., tablets), data plan, and fleet car policy guidelines. Assists home office resources in collecting and returning equipment from terminated employees. Reviews data plan usage patterns and alerts management when abuses are identified.
- Partners with the Zone, Regional, and Market leaders to support budgeting and expense management activities within the Region.
- Assists in preparation and distribution of sales promotion, motivational messaging, and incentive award materials, including periodic communications to agents.
- Oversees execution of sales incentive programs within the Region, including the tracking and distribution of awards and other forms of recognition.
- Provides event management support within the Region, including securing location, development of agenda and content, and event setup.
- Assists with office and facility management functions within the Region, including maintaining sufficient levels of sales marketing collateral and supplies, and liaising with corporate real estate functions for any broader facility needs.
- Fosters and maintains a strong working relationship with local field management, agents, staff, and home office counterparts.
- Action oriented
- Results driven
- Ability to be flexible and succeed in a fast paced and continually changing environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and strong problem solving skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills
SPECIFIC SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) required
- Successful and stable work history
- 4+ years of hands on administrative support experience in an office environment
- Technology proficiency – PCs, iPads, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
This role is located out of our Davie, FL Office (near Miami).
Travel - Yes, 25 % of the Time