Business Process Management Consultant Job Description
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for being the lead on small, less complex projects or part of large complex projects.
The Business Process Management function is responsible for an end-to-end process analysis and design with an understanding of technical and operating challenges and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
Role creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes.
Subject matter expertise is beneficial.
Typically would have some type of certification such as six sigma.
Looking for a dynamic candidate with strong Eagle Investment Systems expertise around the Investment Management practice.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Understanding Operational team requirements and being able to guide them with the Eagle best practices to meet their functional needs.
• Lead enhancement requests between technology partners, functional area partners, and Eagle Investment Systems
• Identifying issues within the overall Operational system (Control Center) and working with the Functional areas to resolve bottlenecks
• Lead in the creation of Operation tracking metrics from Eagle’s toolset to be able to provide insights to leaders in key functional areas operating within the Eagle ecosystem
• Vision, having a clear understanding of the Asset Management practice and how that vision is delivered using Eagle branded solutions.
• Analytically and inquisitive, being able to represent our team in many different forums including many cross-functional process improvement exercises.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• A strong proven record of working with Eagle Investment Systems
• A strong financial accounting background understanding basic and complex entity\account structure and investment instruments.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
• Analytical and problem solving skills are required
• A strong team centric approach to solving business problems
• A degree in Finance or related study
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of September 30, 2017, Northern Trust Corporation had:
$131 billion in banking assets
$7.8 trillion in assets under custody
$9.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
$1.1 trillion in assets under management