GLANBIA PERFORMANCE NUTRITION - WE ARE HIRING
Glanbia Performance Nutrition is a leader in sports nutrition, is a full line manufacturer of protein supplements, ready-to-drink beverages, nutrition bars and performance enhancement products. Glanbia has evolved to become a leading global performance nutrition and ingredients group employing more than 5,800 people across 34 countries worldwide. Our vision is to be the leading global performance nutrition and ingredients group. We have a clear strategy to achieve our vision and inherent in this is the commitment to add value, drive growth and deliver returns to all our stakeholders.
Check out our new 1 minute Employer Value Proposition (EVP) video athttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNLsAGuw9g!
Everyone wants to make a difference. Not every workplace can offer that opportunity. Glanbia Performance Nutrition is a global community of proud, entrepreneurial, business builders who show up every day to make an impact. Your potential is our potential - your performance is our performance - it's all about strength in numbers. If you are up to the challenge, we want you to join us. Develop something from scratch; innovate a new way to do business; refine the playbook from yesterday’s policy to tomorrow’s future…and have some fun! Our commitment to your opportunities is only matched by our ambitions to be the leading global sports nutrition company, without exception.
Glanbia Performance Nutrition Values
· The Customers' Champion
· Performance Matters
· Find a Better Way
· Winning Together
· Showing Respect
· Hiring and Developing the Best People
· Passion for our Brands
· Sense of Fun
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and criminal background checks for all of our employees. We offer comprehensive benefits that are intended to meet the needs of our employees.
Visit Glanbia Performance Nutrition at www.glanbia.com for more information. All of our positions can be found at https://www.glanbia.com/careers/current-opportunities.
Additionally, we welcome you to visit our Glanbia Cares site at https://glanbia.yournextstep.com/users/sign_up?direct=kKd3ZxfixAFpZRbO. Here, you will be able to get more information on how to perfect your resume, explore self-assessments and practice your interview skills! All current opportunities can be found at https://www.glanbia.com/careers/current-opportunities.
BUILD. CREATE. GROW. GLOBALLY
Field Sales Representative (Sports Nutrition) - San Antonio: Southwest Texas
Glanbia Performance Nutrition (GPN) is a leader in sports nutrition, is a full line manufacturer of protein supplements, ready-to-drink beverages, nutrition bars and performance enhancement products. Glanbia has evolved to become a leading global performance nutrition and ingredients group employing more than 5,800 people across 34 countries worldwide.
Our brands include ABB, BSN, Isopure and ON. We are looking for a highly talented individual with a proven track record of success to help build our sales and profits for existing and new customers in San Antonio: Southwest Texas.
· Responsible for company sales and profits with distributors and key account partners across assigned company product portfolio.
· Manage promotional and allowance budget for customer base.
· Manage and/or assist with chain and key account sales calls.
· Manage day-to-day activity within a given distributor, point of sale, equipment, and sales information.
· Ride with distributor reps and facilitate crew drives to increase sales within existing accounts and open new accounts.
· Visit key and independent accounts to:
· Ensure product is merchandised properly in cooler according to company standards.
· Ensure proper point of sale and marketing materials are available within accounts.
· Develop productive relationships with distributors and GPN retailers.
o Execute agreed to marketing and brand initiatives.
o Open new accounts to grow sales volume within the market.
· Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience.
· Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience.
· Chain/key account experience within the convenience/mass market channel strongly preferred.
· Prior beverage industry and/or supplement sales experience preferred.
· Travel to support within assigned territory, region or other markets as required.
· Ability to work with multiple distributors and customers. Experience and relationships with convenience/mass market based DSD distributors preferred.
· Team player and “outside of the box” thinker.
· Ability to travel in territory and to support other markets when needed.
· Ability to work some weekends.
· Self motivated, outgoing and have successful time management skills.
· Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) a huge plus.