GLANBIA PERFORMANCE NUTRITION - WE ARE HIRING
Glanbia Performance Nutrition is a leader in sports nutrition, is a full line manufacturer of protein supplements, ready-to-drink beverages, nutrition bars and performance enhancement products. Glanbia has evolved to become a leading global performance nutrition and ingredients group employing more than 5,800 people across 34 countries worldwide. Our vision is to be the leading global performance nutrition and ingredients group. We have a clear strategy to achieve our vision and inherent in this is the commitment to add value, drive growth and deliver returns to all our stakeholders.
Check out our new 1 minute Employer Value Proposition (EVP) video athttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNLsAGuw9g!
Everyone wants to make a difference. Not every workplace can offer that opportunity. Glanbia Performance Nutrition is a global community of proud, entrepreneurial, business builders who show up every day to make an impact. Your potential is our potential - your performance is our performance - it's all about strength in numbers. If you are up to the challenge, we want you to join us. Develop something from scratch; innovate a new way to do business; refine the playbook from yesterday’s policy to tomorrow’s future…and have some fun! Our commitment to your opportunities is only matched by our ambitions to be the leading global sports nutrition company, without exception.
Glanbia Performance Nutrition Values
· The Customers' Champion
· Performance Matters
· Find a Better Way
· Winning Together
· Showing Respect
· Hiring and Developing the Best People
· Passion for our Brands
· Sense of Fun
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and criminal background checks for all of our employees. We offer comprehensive benefits that are intended to meet the needs of our employees.
Visit Glanbia Performance Nutrition at www.glanbia.com for more information. All of our positions can be found at https://www.glanbia.com/careers/current-opportunities.
Additionally, we welcome you to visit our Glanbia Cares site at https://glanbia.yournextstep.com/users/sign_up?direct=kKd3ZxfixAFpZRbO. Here, you will be able to get more information on how to perfect your resume, explore self-assessments and practice your interview skills! All current opportunities can be found at https://www.glanbia.com/careers/current-opportunities.
BUILD. CREATE. GROW. GLOBALLY
Glanbia Performance Nutrition (GPN) is seeking a highly motivated, self-starting HR Representative that will assist in providing day-to-day support for our Aurora, IL manufacturing and warehouse operations.
The HR Representative must be able to travel between our three (3) Aurora locations approximately 10 minutes away at least two (2) days per week.
The ideal candidate will develop strong relationships with each local HR team by assisting in providing employee relations counseling, training, and policy administration to ensure fair and consistent implementation and enforcement, and will assist the site HR teams in driving regional and corporate initiatives in support of the overall Glanbia business. Glanbia Performance Nutrition is a wholly owned subsidiary of Glanbia, a multi-national dairy and food products business headquartered in Ireland.
· Answers employee questions about human resources policies and procedures, and refers to HR Generalist, as needed.
· Facilitates employee enrollment in ADP time keeping system.
· Assists with coordination of new hire orientation, HR events, benefits open enrollment and company-wide meetings.
· Administers and maintains HR activities and programs; such as staffing, compensation, benefits, training and safety.
· Demonstrated experience in handling basic employee relations issues, performance management, talent management and change management.
· Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels.
· Knowledge and practical application of Federal, and local employment laws with a solid understanding of the general body of knowledge surrounding HR.
· Sound judgment, decision-making skills and high attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast and dynamic environment.
· Assist HRGs in providing day-to-day HR support by coordinating and allocating resources and drive execution of various corporate and/or regional initiatives. (e.g., Organization and People Review (OPR), benefits and salary administration, Performance Development Program (PDP).
· Assist with implementing strategies designed to drive and support the business goals.
· Assist HRGs with the execution of HR practices, systems, programs, and policies for assigned sites.
· Provide guidance on legal compliance, compensation and benefits matters.
· Help to ensure consistency in the administration of HR guidelines by coaching/advising management on effective ways to handle employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, reward and recognition and disciplinary issues.
· Coordinate with training resources and HRG’s to coordinate and/or deliver HR Training to local management and employees. (e.g. PDP, OPR, supervisor skills, harassment, etc.)
· Partner with other HR team members to develop and scale best practices.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Education, Business or related field required.
· Experience with direct labor, preferred.
· Experience in business partnering with management a plus.
· 2+ years of recent experience in a manufacturing environment required.
· Shared service model experience, preferred.
· Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office & HR databases, required.
· Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) highly desired.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
· PHR and/or SPHR a plus.
GLANBIA PERFORMANCE NUTRITION - WE ARE HIRING