The Implementation Consultant’s main responsibility is to guide new clients through the implementation of Legal Tracker’s flagship application, Legal Tracker, and ensure that all commitments and obligations for the client are met and/or exceeded throughout the process. The Implementation Consultant works as a trusted advisor by establishing, maintaining and growing the long term relationship with our new clients.
- Managing new client implementation projects including schedules, deliverables and issue tracking
- Establishing and helping to maintain customer long term relationships
- Ensuring the client's successful and optimum utilization of Legal Tracker products and solutions
- Assisting in the growth of Legal Tracker’s and Thomson Reuters’ product and services business
- Providing Legal Tracker product support and problem solving
- Providing advice and supplying best practices to improve legal department operations and initiatives
- Initiating and participating in account planning sessions with both internal (Legal Tracker and Thomson Reuter teams) and client's key stakeholders
- Timely and accurate client communications (oral and written), establishing and reviewing key performance indicators, and active positive engagement between the client and Legal Tracker/Thomson Reuters.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 2-5 years’ experience in a corporate legal department or law firm, or 10 years of legal administration
• Willingness to travel for onsite consultation and training with client stakeholders; may be required up to 25% of this position’s time
• JD degree strongly preferred (strong understanding of legal terms and operations)
• 2+ years working with an e-billing or matter management system, SaaS solutions and/or accounting system preferred
• Ability to effectively communicate and relate to multiple levels of a client's organization from staff to senior management
• High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
• Strong technical affinity for software, data analytics, etc.
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Consultative and problem-solving skills (Client service and solution oriented)
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Ability to upsell Legal Tracker’s and Thomson Reuters’ product and services business
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Seattle-Washington-United States of America