Date: Jan 11, 2018
Location: LAKE FOREST, IL, US, 600455202
- Defines product releases for a group of IT products within the Integration Platform.
- Plans the roadmap for the build and delivery of micro-services and data movement within the integration platform. Has an understanding of services-oriented architecture using API-led connectivity.
- Creates and monitors key product performance metrics.
- Reports on product progress to the IT business unit.
- Manages and facilitates the 18-month roadmap for the IT business unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and interpret market needs and business technology strategy to translate into executable product release plans
- Translate broad business and market needs to define product releases –
- Define products in terms of business and functional capabilities
- Facilitate product design and estimation
- Work cross functionally to create and align on product deployment / go-to-market plans
- Work cross functionally to define and create KPI drivers for product
- Represent the 12-18 month executable roadmap to business partners
- Facilitate or provide product progress input to business operations review
- Identify and define business and product needs for inclusion on 12-18 month roadmap
- Gather requirements from existing and potential users, stakeholders and customers
- Gain in depth understanding of underlying stakeholder needs & wants
- Gain in depth understanding of systems architecture and interfaces to anticipate implications of solution additions, changes, enhancements.
- Monitor the post implementation business performance of each product release.
- Clearly articulate risks of a product release
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for IT product management practices using agile development
- Consistently behaves and is viewed as a leader
- Displays a high-level of critical thinking within cross-functional teams
- Instinctively takes on additional responsibility
Education and Experience required:
- 10 years’ work experience to include IT or digital product management, systems development and analysis, and business analysis
- 5 years’ experience work experience in large SAP or multi-channel business management systems used in supply chain, supplier management, indirect procurement, finance, legal and/or HR.
- 5 years IT product management experience including managing business technology roadmaps
- Strong business acumen
- Strong systems technical orientation
- Proven experience in leading cross functional teams in gathering and assessing requirements to both technical and business applications
- 2 years working in an Agile environment
- 5 years working in customer-facing systems integration with large SAP system within a multi-channel business
- Highly effective systemic thinking skills
- Superior communication skills with proven ability to relate with both technical and business professionals.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and project management skills
Job Segment: ERP, Procurement, Supply, SAP, Business Analyst, Technology, Operations