SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Marketing Research Intern is responsible for supporting the business by assisting with market research, programming surveys in Qualtrics (or similar software), cleaning data/analysis in SPSS, customer recruiting coordination, project reporting, customer list execution, and other special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Regular Functions include:
- Assist in conducting market research through interviews, focus groups, surveys and internet.
- Program online surveys in Qualtrics or equivalent survey software
- Clean and load customers lists
- Launch surveys
- Send reminders as needed
- Pull and clean results in SPSS, Excel and Word
- Program online dashboard for reporting
- Project Reporting
- Create PowerPoint deck
- Use graphs/charts/other visual aids to convey results
- Proof final version once edits are complete
- Customer List Execution
- Request lists for both qualitative and quantitative projects using parameters outlined in MR brief
- Clean lists against opt-outs, and other research samples to avoid survey fatigue
- Coordinate with internal departments and research vendors to respond quickly to customer needs, requests and problems.
Required Behaviors and Competencies include:
- Detail oriented.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with employees, as well as customers over the phone.
- Able to multi-task and organize self.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to perform in fast paced work environment with minimal supervision
Professional/Technical Training and Skills include:
- General business and market research knowledge
- Working knowledge of SPSS and Qualtrics or equivalent survey software
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite software
- Experience with computing, internet, research and analysis.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America