SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting the business by assisting with the readiness plan for Thomson Reuters SYNERGY users’ conference, research and development of best practices to enhance our webinar practice, and other special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Regular Functions include:
SYNERGY User Conference
- Assist in developing a comprehensive launch plan for the 2018 SYNERGY conference
- Work with various stakeholders to determine operational areas to focus on based on 2017 conference
- Research additional related user conferences and look for ideas to consider for SYNERGY
- Work with various stakeholders to identify areas where event can be tighter integrated with overall marketing objectives/themes
Webinar Improvement Plan
- Research best practices on webinars, including pre, during, and post-event
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand our current methodology
- Apply learnings of best practices and provide recommendations on where improvements can be made
Required Behaviors and Competencies include:
- Detailed oriented
- Analytical skills
- Ability to interact with employees, at different levels within the organization
- Able to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to perform in fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
Professional/Technical Training and Skills include:
- General business and research knowledge
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite software
- Experience with web research and analysis
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America