The Programmer Analyst is responsible for the full software development lifecycle. This person will analyze business processes, design, develop and test software applications, manage their projects from initiation to completion, and be an integral part of the development team by committing to the vision and mission of the IT department.
Design, develop and test .Net applications utilizing current frameworks and technologies.
Design, develop and test iOS and Android applications utilizing current frameworks and technologies.
Troubleshooting, supporting and maintaining production programs
- 0-3 years experience designing and developing .Net Web, and Web Services applications within Visual Studio.Net
- Must have experience writing stored procedures utilizing SQL Server
- Strong comprehension of Object Oriented Development
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or similar source control
- A basic understanding of Agile software development processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to be creative and think outside of the box; to see the whole business picture while maintaining an exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using tools for designing elements of the graphical user interface a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Stay current with new technology and trends
- Excellent attitude and positive demeanor
- B.S, B.A. in Computer Science or Business preferred
Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust) is a financial services holding company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with assets above $27 billion. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin metropolitan areas through its 15 wholly owned banking subsidiaries.
We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!
Wintrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.