Date: Dec 30, 2017
Location: JENKINS TOWNSHIP, PA, US, 18640
Company: Imperial Supplies
Help us drive record-breaking, double-digit growth! We’re opening a NEW Distribution Center and looking for motivated individuals to join us!
Imperial Supplies, a W.W. Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs.
Be a part of the initial team at our new location in Pennsylvania and help drive the culture and processes at the Center! Our first team members will have multiple cross-training and development opportunities and will be an important part of onboarding new employees as our team grows in 2018 and beyond.
*This will require two weeks of overnight Monday - Friday travel in February 2018 to our Wisconsin Distribution Center for training*
The Receiver position is responsible for the receipt of all inbound goods and supplies arriving at the Distribution Center. Duties include:
- Receive inbound materials from vendors and customer return stock using RF scanners and keyboard data entry. Perform purchase order receipt and stock movement functions involved in bringing stock into inventory, producing the unit packaging tickets and lot registration.
- Unload and stage material within the receiving area using powered industrial equipment and put product away in rack locations. Note damaged product information on delivery carrier's paperwork prior to unloading goods.
- Enter purchase order and supplier packing list information into system.
- Collaborate with Receiving Crew Leader or Coordinator on receipts, carrier or supplier variances, and inventory discrepancy investigations relating to receipt variances.
- Assist with inventory cycle counting using powered industrial equipment.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent and valid state driver’s license and one year of general warehouse/distribution knowledge.
- One year of manufacturing or warehousing operating experience & proficiency with material handling equipment including lift truck and packaging equipment is preferred.
- Average math skills and effective reading and writing skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and operate heavy industrial equipment up to a height of 15 feet above floor level.
- A competitive wage and industry leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid holidays
- Generous profit sharing and 401K programs
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal advancement & professional growth
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Scranton
Nearest Secondary Market: Wilkes Barre
Job Segment: Data Entry, Administrative