Why Work For Credit Acceptance?
Credit Acceptance is a rapidly-expanding company with extensive growth opportunities. We are proud to say, for the 4th year in a row, we have been named one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our team members and culture create a positive workplace that drives us to succeed, making Credit Acceptance one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
Credit Acceptance offers team members:
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Extensive growth opportunities as demonstrated by our track record of promoting internally
- An atmosphere that is collaborative, challenging, and filled with forward thinking team members
- Ongoing business training and career development opportunities
- Strong work-life balance with generous PTO beginning on day 1
- Competitive market-based salary with quarterly profit sharing and annual merit bonuses
- Excellent benefits package that includes 401(K) match, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision along with additional benefits that make us a great place to work
We are hiring a Remarketing Representative within our Remarketing Department.
Responsibilities in your area will include:
- Develop and maintain effective auction relationships through prospecting, hiring, managing and terminating auctions
- Understand and research vehicle resale market conditions for assigned network of auctions
- Review and assess the condition of vehicles and determine which repairs/reconditioning to authorize
- Complete initial and annual due diligence reviews Service Provider Assessments of auctions to confirm that they understand and are capable of complying with consumer financial protection laws
- Manage the sale of vehicles at auction through scheduling, reconditioning, grading and setting minimum prices, representing vehicles during auction to authorize the sale, and resolving pre and post-sale issues and problems
- Conduct periodic audits of each auction, including on-site auction visits and remote audits.
- Oversee the transportation of vehicles to the auction if the auction is responsible for transport
- Answer questions from auctions and Credit Acceptance team members
- Monitor auction adherence to the Company’s policies and procedures by conducting site visits, investigating complaints, doing initial due diligence, and performing annual service provider compliance audits
- Coach auctions on during relationship management calls recorded on AQM
- Attendance as outlined in the department attendance policy
Who Are We Looking for?
Our ideal candidate for this role needs to:
- Communication - Clear, actionable written and verbal interaction with Auctions; solicit feedback; build trust and credibility; support change
- Ownership - Own performance, receptive to feedback; apply feedback to improve; active participant in training and coaching sessions
- Assessment - Auction oversight for performance and compliance; identify barriers; recommend and implement changes
- Coach - Set expectations; continuously lcoach auctions; facilitate learning and development; leverage best practices; build a high performing team of auctions
- Honest - Ethical; best interest of organization; fair; consistent; integrity; comply with our policies and procedures
- Promote understanding of local resale market dynamics- create a marketplace for our vehicles that proactively addresses buyer needs, and know vehicle values so as to promote high resale values while selling a high percentage of vehicles offered for sale
- Industry and Company Knowledge - Ability to make quick decisions to authorize the sale of vehicles at auction; knowledge required to independently authorize repairs/reconditioning that will enhance vehicle resale value while maintaining reasonable expense levels; knowledge of the Vehicle Remarketing industry, National Automotive Auction Association (NAAA) policies and standards and vehicle wholesale processes; knowledge of the Company’s policies and procedures
- At least 3 years of experience in remarketing vehicles
- Experience in vehicle repair and estimating
- 10-20% travel
- Previous leadership or coaching experience
- Associate’s degree
- Certified Automotive Remarketer (CAR) designation from the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA)
Company Core Values:
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE in their work:
· Positive : Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
· Respectful : Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
· Insightful : Make timely well-considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn.
· Direct : Communicate clearly and objectively; don’t be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels.
· Earnest : Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer.