|Job Title||Sales Producer – Acceso Total|
|Business Segment||Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations|
|Sub-Business||NBCUOTS - TLM WNJU|
|Posting Category||TV Content & Production|
|About Us||NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.|
|Responsibilities|| • Assist with segment research, finding trending topics and topical stories for our target audience
• Conceptualize and write scripts, teases, banners and promos in Spanish
• Check scripts for accuracy and grammar
• Help build the rundown and organize content on iNews
• Book guests and produce guests segments.
• Coordinate script and story lines with correct music, video sources and graphics
• Coordinate field productions to ensure on-time broadcast
• Find local stories for field production shoots
• Provide assistance during remote shoots, live hits and community events
• Produce ad post content for Social media
|Qualifications/Requirements|| • Bilingual with excellent Spanish language skills and strong ability to communicate in English
• A minimum of one year of production, writing and booking experience
• BA or Equivalent
• Able to work a flexible schedules and shifts, including nights and weekends.
• Must be willing to work at the station in Fort Lee, NJ.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
|Desired Characteristics|| • Be passionate about entertainment and the Telemundo brand
• Must be responsible, creative, organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Ability to work in a collaboratively environment and be a solution oriented person
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of New York Tri-State area preferred
• Knowledge of entertainment news and local events
• Have a solid rolodex of contacts in the music and film industry (Spanish-language and mainstream media)
WNJU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.