Specialty Analytics & Report Specialist – Patient Hub Services
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Specialty Analytics & Reporting Specialist – Patient Hub Services Analytics in our Deerfield office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Specialty Analytics & Reporting Specialist – Patient Hub Services working on the Decision Support and Reporting Team (DSR), you will be empowered to lead business reviews with sales and marketing leadership and provide Health Care Provider (HCP), Account and Patient Analytics; a typical day a can include:
- Analyze patient services data to answer business questions related to HCP and Patient interactions, including reimbursement benefit investigation and copay analytics. Analyze and add new insights in looking at hub services and operations. Familiarity with medical and pharmacy reimbursement.
- Acts as a liaison between the DSR, field reimbursement and patient services teams, partnering with patient services, managed markets and senior leadership to deliver answers to key business questions around HCP, Account and Patient behavior, establishing metrics and KPIs for patient services and marketing initiatives.
- Participates in the development of a holistic cross-functional Specialty DSR point of view to address specified ad hoc patient services, managed markets or cross-functional business questions that require the integration of output from managed markets analytics, marketing analytics, patient hub analytics, decision science, and primary market research. Creates value by adding own and synthesizing groups’ insights.
- Creates clear and concise reports for patient services, field reimbursement, managed markets and cross-functional team’s needs, utilizing storytelling techniques and a deep comfort with marketing and field sales concepts.
- Ensures that appropriate analytical techniques and data sources are fully leveraged for any incoming analytics requests.
- Evaluates, recommends and communicates appropriate models/techniques and industry knowledge to other team members.
- Works with DSR senior staff managers to identify internal and external resource requirements and negotiate resources to meet ad hoc brand team and field sales force needs. Can identify trade-offs in previous work plans with Senior Leadership to accommodate new projects.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA or BS in an analytic field with a minimum of six years of quantitative analytical or forecasting experience or advanced quantitative degree with a minimum of four years of quantitative experience.
- Minimum of two years of pharmaceutical analytics experience along with having knowledge of industry best practices
- Has a deep understanding of the types of analyses and insights that can be drawn from using claims, syndicated sales, specialty distributor and call activity data and has the ability to act as an advisor and speak effectively to senior leaders about the meaning of analyses done
- Complete understanding of data quality, validation and compliance processes ensuring accuracy in metrics and communicating discrepancies clearly, prior to being presented to stakeholders
- Knowledge of coding techniques in SAS (or R or Python), SQL and VBA, and advanced Excel skills. Comfort with reporting production and automation techniques.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Microstrategy or similar
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.