Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Manager Internal Auditor, you are empowered to actively participate in creating a world-class, Global Internal Audit Department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Internal Audit management to achieve the Group Internal Audit Plan for Takeda in the Americas. This responsibility includes creating the internal audit scope, designing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Leading a team for international audits of functional and operating units and focusing on Pharma Compliance, business and financial processes.
- Demonstrating an advanced understanding of internal control concepts by applying the concepts to plan, perform, manage, and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of audit resources from co-sourcing consulting firms.
- Demonstrating advanced knowledge to identify risk areas to Takeda through formal and informal risk assessments and gap analyses.
- Develop both external collaborative networks and internal relationships within Takeda to further support the audit plans and initiatives, and to build the reputation of the internal audit function.
- Undergraduate Degree (preferably in accounting/finance)
- 10+ years (or 8+ years with advanced degree) of audit and/or monitoring experience
- CPA or CIA
- In-depth knowledge of current compliance and regulatory issues facing the pharmaceutical industry, including interactions with healthcare professionals, management of drug inventory, and reimbursement by government payment programs.
- Strong project management, verbal, written, and documentation skills
- Moderate travel, approximately 25% of total work time, with some international travel required
- Highly competitive pay & benefits
- Half day Fridays (all year)
- Takeda Center for Child Development
- Free onsite fitness facility
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s)
- Reward & Recognition Program
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx