Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern for 2018 in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
- The Analytical Science Biostatistics Department of Takeda Company in Boston, MA is looking for PhD Graduate students interested in an internship during the 2018 summer.
- Interns will work closely with experienced industry statisticians on topics related to the design and analysis of clinical trials and/or pre-clinical research. Takeda research and development uses science and innovation to improve people’s lives in various therapeutic areas.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Candidates must currently be enrolled in a PhD statistics program (which includes biostatistics, bioinformatics, and mathematics programs with an emphasis on statistics).
- Candidate PhD student must passed qualification exams. Three years or more of training post Bachelor’s degree is preferred. At the end of the internship program, interns will give a presentation summarizing their work.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.