Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern for 2018 in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
- The ideal candidate exhibits a strong desire to improve health for at risk populations in the US and overseas.
- Experience in one of the following is highly desirable:
- Laboratory experience: cell culture
- Laboratory experience: BSL2 pathogen handling
- Laboratory experience: molecular
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, as well as oral and written communication skills are highly desirable and will be further developed during this internship.
- Possesses the ability to ask critical but respectful questions of experimental approaches and data analysis
- Works well in teams and presents ideas clearly and concisely.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants should be graduate level students pursuing either a PharmD or Master’s degree. Exceptional applicants pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have completed at least their junior year will be considered. For both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students a major in a life science field is preferred.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.