There is an immediate opening for two full-time Assistant Payroll Manager in our Menomonee Falls, WI office. In this position you will calculate payroll Data in the Lawson software. Will update records by entering changes in exemptions, pay rates, insurance coverage, etc.. Will manage staff within the Payroll Department in coordination with the Director to mentor, train, and set goals/standards for the department. In this role you will manage the expectations of Payroll Specialist and internal/external customers. You will act as a lead technical resource to the clients and address and resolve issues.!*!
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and abilities:
Education generally equivalent to a High School Diploma, or General Education Degree (GED);
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working payroll experience
- Has a good understanding of computer applications, including payroll software, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others.
- Has good work habits and is interested in increasing his/her knowledge in the area of payroll.
- Must have ability to clearly and effectively communicate relevant information.
- Must be able to plan activities in a way that ensures day-to-day duties are accomplished on time, and also, that special projects are completed within the timeframes established.
- Strong attention to detail. Approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner.
- Can be trusted to keep sensitive information secure.
- Possesses effective organization skills.