BASIC FUNCTION: This position is responsible for supporting the preparation of financial reports and statements by collecting and preparing journal entries and account reconciliations according to provided standards. Evaluating data for reasonableness and researching questions or troubleshooting errors that may involve several systems. Responding to customers questions.
Please note this position will be located in Chicago, IL.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or a related field with a graduation date between December 2017 – June 2018;
- A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0;
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States (at this time, we are not offering this program under OPT or CPT or sponsoring work visas for these roles);
- MS Office including Word and Excel; Analytical skills and Detail oriented;
- Clear, concise communication with good grammar, appropriate word choice.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with MS Access. Knowledge of basic accounting, statistical data analysis;
Location: IL - Chicago
Activation Date: Friday, September 15, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2018
BlueCross and BlueShield