To generate qualified private banking client leads through the community bank in areas such as retail and commercial. The focus is on producing results over a 3-6 month timeframe.
- Build awareness of the Private Bank throughout the Harris Community Bank.
- Responsible for providing leadership, direction and specialized knowledge about HPB to community and commercial bank personnel. The scope of the role includes providing direction, planning, coaching, education and sales support for the HPB services within a geographic region.
- Champions all opportunities to enhance HPB’s product knowledge and expertise within a HCB Community Bank geographic region.
- Train Harris Community Bank personnel to recognize Private Banking opportunities.
- Coordinates HPB’s sales activities within a geographic sales region. Responsibilities include meeting with the branch personnel individually or in a group setting to present sales ideas, provide training, develop market ideas, and to generate opportunities for the Director Wealth Advisors.
- Ensure a consistency of message about the HPB, its offering, value proposition and brand promise to all HCB employees.
- Generate qualified Private Banking client leads for Director Wealth Advisors.
- Responsible for developing a database of qualified referral sources within a geographic region that is capable of referring clients.
- Responsible for working with HCB personnel to identify potential HPB clients, and to coordinate the introduction of those clients to a Director Wealth Advisors.
- Develop and coordinate sales and marketing strategies within a geographic market area.
- Develop consistent specific regional sales strategies working with Managing Directors, Director Wealth Advisors and HCB Regional President’s.
- Partner with HPB’s other regional sales professionals and marketing department personnel to ensure uniformity of service delivery and sharing of best practice sales and marketing strategies.
- Communicates regularly with the HPB's sales management on regional sales strategies, priorities, sales targets, performance standards, marketing plans and accomplishments.
- University degree with an orientation toward business and finance
- Minimum of 5 years of financial industry experience
- Enrollment in or completion of the CFP program is desirable
- Strong demonstrated service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Well-developed relationship management and strategic thinking skills
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMOHarris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, inclusive of Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.