- Assist in the origination, processing, and closing of loans.
- Ensures guidelines are accurate and there is efficient process closing.
- Reviews files to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Working with internal and external customers.
- Manage day to day transactions and relationships with customers and vendors.
- Meet with potential borrowers to analyze financial situation and needs for purchase or refinance.
- Gather necessary documentation for the loan process, etc.
- Provide necessary documentation to processing and underwriting departments to ensure timely loan closings.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent mortgage related experience
- 3-4 years experience in Secondary Marketing
- Must have working knowledge of mortgage loans and or/loan procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong research, investigative, and creative skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information and/or difficult situations.
- Ability to organize activities, manage staff and competing priorities, and successfully deliver on multiple responsibilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment