Combined Insurance is seeking an Retention Specialist to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals.
Work with customers, via inbound and outbound calls, to assist those that wish to cancel their existing insurance coverage by reviewing products, benefits and/or solving service and claims issues.
- Assist clients by matching our products with the needs to the client.
- Assist in the collection of current and past due premiums.
- Training is 2 weeks for outbound activities and up to 3 months for inbound activities. Training consists of class room and on the job as well as one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer service focus
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- MS Office Suite
- Bilingual skills (verbal, written, read) in Spanish and English highly preferred
AA or BA degree preferred
Problem solving – take an organized and logical approach to thinking through problems and complex issues
- Initiative – Willing to do more than is required or expected
- Adaptability – ability to redirect personal efforts to respond to changing environment
- Results Oriented – effectively executes son plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. The company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.